Some Of Our Services
As A Non Profit Organization: We provide a way for caring people and the community to invest in the successful re-orientation of those individuals that have been relocated back into the society. We utilize the expertise and specialized knowledge of previous Law Enforcement employees, Community Faith Base Leaders and Medical field Experts when addressing these individuals.
Our staff are extraordinarily qualified worldwide in understanding the requirements of handling situations that may arise with our clients. Our organization is poised and ready to meet the needs and with your help we will be able to assist those in need of our special insights and services.
These are some of our providing services:
* Transitional Freedom Homes.
* Consulting and Referral Services for disadvantaged Individuals.
* Physical Education Training and Mentoring Children.
* Vocational Counseling.
* Family Counseling for Alcohol, Drug and Physical Abuse.
* Spiritual Guidance.
* Job Referrals & Resume Preparation.
* Donations for Non-Profit Events.
* Community Projects Awareness.
Some Helpful References go to links
* Michigan Works, Is a customer-driven workforce development system.
* Job Star, A public library sponsored guide to resume and cover letter writing.
* #1 Resume Writing Service, Resume writing tips for 20+ career fields that generate more interviews and higher salary offers.
* Monster.com, Post Your Resume & Search Listings Jobs.